They are developed, tested and manufactured in the Czech Republic
Innovative patented construction of aluminum self-supporting arms, which excel:
- great stability and resistance to heavy rain and wind up to 70km / h. better durable vertical arms suspended by pistons - there is no risk of the arms being pulled out of the wall
- possibility of automatic set for insertion against damage in case of heavy wind
- without the need for end supports and subsequent fixing to the ground, etc.
- aluminum components are powder coated (komaxit) in RAL shades
- variable placement of 2 or 3 arms according to the length of the awning
- combination of our models BM, CM, CK, EK and the possibility of individual production
- tarpaulin extension from 50 - 250, 300, 350, 400 cm (for buildings 450 and 500 cm)
- sail lengths from 150 cm to 50 cm up to a length of 800 cm (individually tailored)
- disadvantage of the outer vertical arms on the wall from 6 to 10 cm depending on the extension of the tarpaulin
Assembly: on all vehicles, trailers, caravans, houses, cottages, shops, restaurants, containers, above the entrances to the halls and the like. Awning drive motor with remote control or manual crank.
Awning models and variants
The CM model is used if we do not want to increase the height of the vehicle. By attaching a cedar strip to the body, wall or flat base beam. The front Alubox with a 12V motor is mounted on the arms, see Fig. Unwinding and winding the tarpaulin by remote control into the box and the arms are folded down. This model has the possibility of automatic protection against wind damage over 60km / h.
This BM model is widely used with the mounting of the Alubox on the side or roof of the vehicle, walls, etc. The alloy box with a 12V motor is mounted on aluminum brackets and the front profile has a cedar groove for extension by the tarpaulin walls, see Fig. The tarpaulin is unwound and wound into the box by remote control. The arms fold down under the awning box. This model has the possibility of automatic protection against wind damage over 60km / h.
The CK model is the same as the CM. Winding is manual - crank from the side of the front box and attached to the shoulders. The front Alubox does not have a cedar groove for extension by the tarpaulin walls, see Fig. The tarpaulin is unwound and wound into the front box and the arms are folded down under the awning box. This model does not have the possibility of automatic protection against wind damage !!
Innovation ! BRAVEMATIC EK
EQUIPMENT, ADAPTERS, ROOM
Model EK (economy modell)
from 8 / 2020
SHOW - FOR CARAVAN 2020
NEW DATE of the event 9 - 11. 10.